We'd like to thank everyone in our community for their support during this difficult time. In the beginning we did not know if our very young business would be able to survive a pandemic. We brainstormed ways to adapt and found ways to pivot to still safely serve our plant and design family. We operated as a completely online only business most of the year.
We began in early March disinfecting our handmade products and offering no-contact drop off delivery locally. Through the summer we saw our online orders grow beyond what they were the previous year.
To further support the increased demand for our products and services, on September 26th, 2020 we opened a brick and mortar location at 724 NE 22nd Avenue in Portland. At this location, also known as the Bakery Blocks, we are enforcing the following COVID-19 guidelines:
- Masks Required at all times
- Sanitizer provided at the front door and required upon entry
- Per PDX Fire Marshall's capacity regulations, we have been operating at 50% capacity, or maximum of 9 people at one time in the space.
- 6 feet minimum social distancing
- Frequent wipe downs / sanitizing of door handles
- Door open for maximum ventilation
- Air Purifier and fans running to encourage additional ventilation
These guidelines are in place any day we are open or during any workshop being held by WILDEHAUS or Yo Soy Candle.
For any of our patrons not comfortable coming to the space, we offer online shopping with curbside pickup. We also will deliver for free within a 5 mile radius of the shop, just let us know your preferences.
Thank you once again for supporting us during these limiting measures - we could not have made it through this year without you! And we will get through the end of it TOGETHER.